Monday, July 5, 2010

June/July

Its been so long since I last wrote!! We are loving the summer. Ava loves playing outside and going to the waterpark! I cant believe she is going to be 2 in less than a month! I love her more and more everyday!!!
A lot has happened this month- Ava has officially started potty training, and its so funny after she goes she shakes her hand and says "it stinks, it stinks, it stinks" haha!

We also found out we are pregnant! wooo hooo! im so excited but nervous. I dont want Ava to ever feel like im replacing her =(, she means the world to me.  I know that once they are older they will always have each other and love each other. So here are some pics of whats been going on!

*
her first poop!!!!!!!!!!!!! do the potty dance!


trying to scare me!!!


Her FAV pjs! she eont ever let me take them off.
Belle was going crazy for the fireworks on the 4th!
Ava clapping after the fireworks
Mommy and me! daddy and belle were laying next to us on the grass. it was a fun night- Ava didn't go to bed till 12!!!!!

No comments: